The 0.6L Sharps box has been purpose designed for use in the community setting and fits neatly into a bag or pocket. It is specifically shaped to contain the maximum amount of sharps waste in the minimum amount of space. This includes disposable blades and other small tools that can be disposed of in our sharps box containers.
The flip-top lid combines security with ease of use whilst the final locking feature ensures total security during transportation for final disposal.
Features and Benefits
- 0.6L nominal capacity
- Semi-translucent lid – contents visible when full.
- Welded construction for added strength and safety
- In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Flip top lid for temporary and final closure feature
- Choice of openings – Non-return ‘petal’ opening an unobstructed opening for large syringes and blood collection tube holders
- Puncture resistance base for added safety
- Fold away carrying handle
- Class-leading leak resistance
- Dimensions: L 108mm x W 52mm x H 224mm
- Capacity: 0.6L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 0.489 Litre
- Weight: 110g
- Compliance: Complies with UN 3291, BS EN ISO 23907:2012 and NF-X-30-511 standard
- Quantity: 100
- Weight: 12.75kg
- Dimensions: H 460mm x W 455mm x L 535mm
- Volume: 0.109m3
- Part NumberDescription
- SS06SharpSense 0.6 Ltr