Designed specifically for Sharps disposal of insulin syringes, the 0.2L can be easily stored in a bag or pocket and is ideal for both personal and clinical use.
Also, a non-return petal aperture ensures that once disposed of, sharps disposal waste cannot be removed and for more information about waste management and Sharps disposal try our expense and waste calculator.
Features and Benefits
- 0.2L nominal capacity
- Welded construction for added strength and safety
- In-mould label – offers permanent audit trail which cannot be removed.
- Flip top lid for temporary and final closure feature
- Puncture resistance base for added safety
- Class-leading leak resistance
- Dimensions: L 79mm x W 37mm x H 146mm
- Capacity: 0.2L
- Usable Capacity to Fill Line: 0.17 Litre
- Weight: 55g
- Compliance: Complies with UN 3291, BS EN ISO 23907:2012 and NF-X-30-511 standard
- Quantity: 100
- Weight: 6.35kg
- Dimensions: H 310mm x W 325mm x L 400mm
- Volume: 0.039m3
- Part NumberDescription
- SS020SharpSense 0.20 Ltr